View Single Post
Old 29-03-2012, 18:02   #268
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
I can not see any facts in Sophies dogs that look like american wolfdogs! These are purely europaen wolfdogs. I would call them foundation stock of csw!
NO? Gunner des Loups de l'Ostrevent - bred by Sophie is 100% AWD-cross. He do not have ANYTHING what characterize European Wolfdogs.

Quote:
So we have here true csw = foundation stock animals because from mother and father side is fresh carpathian wolf blood inside. And in days like this sociaty does not want any aggressiv barking wolfdogs! So it was the right time to bring in fresh blood and brink the csw down from hyperactiv behavior.
Christian - we do not want ANY mongrels. The dogs bred by Frank and Sophie are mixes of something. But 1000000% they are not real EU-wolf x CsW mixes. It is obvious they have AWD (and Saarloos?) blood.
But the video shows another thing: it is also 1000000% sure the dogs have CHEATED pedigrees - there are NO DOUBTS about it. I hope after it the Slovakian Club will report it to FCI finally.

Second point: the extrem shyness and the catatonic behaviour of these animals shows that they are NOT European Wolf crosses. But American Wolf crosses.
And your words protecting those mixes are the best example: you love AWD (Saarloos type dogs) because they have different character than CsW: CsW are WORKING breed - they have characteristic temperament (active, prepared to protect the owner/to work as protection dogs). And you hate it. But you love AWD character - it is why you like Sophies dogs so much... The animals of Sophie show the Saarloos alike temperament typical for AWD crosses.

And last: YOU are not the CsW breeder. And even as a breeder you would have NO RIGHT to decide about this breed. As I wrote you already: it is not your property. And the Slovakian Club says: such shy character is disqualification fault. RESPONSIBLE breeder would not breed with such dogs. So stop bringing happiness to us by force... We LOVE the "hyperactiv behavior" of your dogs. It is why we want to have this breed. Who do not like it should buy a SAARLOOS or AWD. I find the behaviour of the dogs of Sophie HORRIBLE. I know tamed WOLVES which are much more relaxed in such places than the mixes bred by her.
It will be a DISSASTER for this breed if CsW will behave like those animals. At the moment there are some shy CsW but usually it is caused by missing socialization. Those mixes are just shy be genetic. There is no "cure" for it.

Quote:
And I am wondering Margo and Sarka wrote above that they were very interested in Sophies dogs when seeing them first time. I can not understand why both recognize them as pure csw - but Eichhorns are not able?
Christian - the first generation (Demoniak) could be a NICE CSW. I agree. Because of it it was possible to cheat breeders in the begining. Me too. I come from Poland where cheating of pedigrees IS NOT POSSIBLE here because it is threatened by a VERY huge penalties (Person like Frank would be kicked from ZKwP and FCI with ALL his dogs !immediately! if it would happend in PL).. NOBODY in my country would be a such an idiot to cheat pedigrees so obviously. And if somebody would do it the kennel club will forse him to make the DNA tests. And after it would remove such person from FCI - it means an END for everybody who would make something like this. I was thinking in France it is the same - that the French kennel club GARANTY that dogs listed in the pedigree match to the reallity. I was thinking that breeders would be affraid to make any frauds. I WAS WRONG.

After we discovered the French fraud of the pedigrees we informed about it all breeders in PL. If somebody will try to import such dog we will go on the official way against such breeder. None of those mongrels will be registered by us.
I will also NEVER use the mixes of Frank - even for free!!! As I would never cross my dogs with any street dogs of unknown origin. Demoniak can be mistaken with a CLC. But NONE of his children - all of them a Saarloos-AWD alike (what shows that he also is a AWD cross). Totally untipical according the CsW standard. Look on Fantastik Wolweryne de la Louve Blanche:

He looks like Malamute-German Shepherd Cross with light eyes.
Look on the dog Edora owner by Sophie:

It look like 100% Saarloos. 0% Czechoslovakian Wolfdog.

No Christian - those animals will be never good blood for our breed. They bring atypical look and atypical character. And for sure in the next generation we will see more strange dogs in France... Because F1 crosses can be nice but their children show already charactertistics of different breeds used by Frank while breeding his mongrels...

One thing is good Now all people - all CsW owners and breeders will see "who is who": who is a good and responsible breeder and who is just a bussines man breeding for money. Because NONE of the good breeders will ever use any of those mongrels. They will be used only by puppy millers - producers who will see a source of money in it... Because there is no other reason for using the mixes with fake pedigrees then puppies production made for $...

PS. I would liek to say "thank you" to Sophie for showing those animals in Italy. If there were any people who had ANY doubts - she dispelled all doubts because people wad the chance to see the mixes with their own eyes. Now everybody agreed that those animals have FAKE pedigrees and they are NOT CsWs...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by z Peronówki; 29-03-2012 at 18:09.
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote