View Single Post
Old 29-03-2012, 08:25   #253
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
I dont know if I should remove this shameful and ridiculous post or if I should let it here to serve as example of your lack of character and imaturity.
Please leave it, as well as hanninadina´s post. Apart of showing a tremendous lack of character and imaturity, it also shows better than anything else the poorness of lives that are all about looks, looks, looks, show, show, show and a tremendous lack of understanding the breed in itself, the ability to work real dogs and the simple ability to read canine-language.
I am more than sure that everybody reading it and having at least a little bit of those abilities had about this look in his face

I have been on this Expo for the whole day and didn´t have to take care of terrified dogs all the time and I didn´t see any aggressive dog, I saw some owners that should visit a dogschool and some territorial aggression due to this fact but in very, very few cases and in perfectly normal amount. As so often in discussions with this type of person I obviously visited a different occasion.

I will never in my live understand why people that are not even able to WORK a dog insist on owning and more than that, breeding a working dog breed. There are so many showbreeds. And instead of seeing their mistake they rather prefer to change a whole breed as they are not able to live with the normal character of those dogs or in this two cases of any normal DOG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
PS: Ina, thank you very much for this video, I will share it.
You are very welcome, thank you for sharing.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote