View Single Post
Old 23-02-2012, 15:43   #8
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
I donĀ“t know who is Lucinda... Is she internationally recognized expert for csw?
Why does she need to be an internationally recognized expert of the breed?!
The Admin role is only organize the information, know how look like official papers and add everything for the database, the rules are made looking the discution on the forum, what will be better for the users and beating them with the club rules. Simply like that, she doesn't NEED to know about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs, but have a good notion about cinology, what she NEED is to be an expert in Internet and webpages.
Everything she writes here is based on the informations she receive also with the database, and sorry, her knowledge level about the breed is much higher than most of the breeders.
Wasnt that what everybody wished for? Reminding here that when Margo was as Admin, the thing I most read was that she was privileging the owners of her dogs and her country,that she was always messing with other breeders which people suppose she disliked and so on, but Margo was not the only Admin of woldog.org who suffered because of it, Pavel was before her and I also remember people accusing him from exactly the same thing, now we have a complete IMPARTIAL Admin who simply have no idea about who is friend or enemy of who.

The most fun for me, is that now we have an admin who nor even have a CzW also as no idea about "friendship between breeders" and yet people keep accusing her according their own imagination of who could be Admin.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 23-02-2012 at 18:17.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote