View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 22:25   #3
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Paula and Margo everywhere... I think you need to search for a psichologist sooner as possible, Hanka.
Again, you are spreading gossips about things you have no idea, but anyway, any normal person can see that my english style as my spelling mistakes are completely different of Admin, I would need to be a real genius to be able to fake a way of write in a language that im not native speaker.

And again, instead of try to explaine yourself (ok, I understand, there is no explanations for this) you try to change the topic.

I can see that you're a board member of the Czech club of the breed, I know that Czech people are not like you, and I really hope that they will start to pay attention to WHO they are accepting as board member.

You presence at the Czech club descredit the club itself, a breeding club should NEVER trust someone who is willing to destruct the breed in foreing countries only for money.