View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 19:35   #7
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorry - MLS View Post
As for your question, I do not even know which one it is (talk to me on the French Forum, if you want to be sure I am informed of your questions)
1. I didn't go to the French forum, it was you who came to the English forum and I took all the trouble to translate your posts.

2. I don't speak French. According to your principles, I shouldn't write on the French forum, so I don't. Logically, neither should you write here.

2. Here is my question:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...&postcount=115

I, just like a few other members of this forum wanted to help you solve the problem with pink CSV by offering to write letters/ petitions to several Kennel Clubs and FCI. However knowing your sensitivity, we wanted to make sure you would not blame us later for doing something against your will or plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorry - MLS View Post
But I said, if I decide not to answer you, it's my absolute right, in the sense that I did not defame you, I do not broadcast false information about your dogs and therefore, humanly speaking, I owe you nothing, not even any answer, if I sing well!
I assume this is a very polite and elegant (French wolfdog.org style?) answer to a question of somebody who offered your their free time and help. Thank you - at least we know where we stand.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote