View Single Post
Old 29-03-2012, 06:45   #252
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by koomak View Post
Ina.

Your video is ridiculous and I think you're a poor girl very ugly and very unhappy in life. . . . Poor girl. . your husband has another woman? It makes you more love? I sympathize :-)
I dont know if I should remove this shameful and ridiculous post or if I should let it here to serve as example of your lack of character and imaturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koomak
You filmed for 3 hours! ! You love me so much! !! You came just for that! you came to spy on me! ! Your video shows nothing! ! Show 3h completely! ! My dogs do not know the cage! they were calm and without aggressiveness! ! I saw many many aggressive dogs all day! ! This is not normal! ! I prefer mine! ! Why blame you pictures of carolina? I do not understand! you are jealous! ! Jealous jealous jealous. .

Then when will you start to talk that Ina and all wolfdog.org forum users - who does not agree with the fact that you're supporting the destruction of our breed - being nazis?! Perhaps tell that people are jealous of your atypical mongrels is the dog-world substitute for lack of arguments?!

PS: Ina, thank you very much for this video, I will share it.