View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 13:44   #1
Kat

Default Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs vs. wolf hybrids

Hi. I read your forum post about finding a breeder in the US. Unfortunatly there are no breeders in the US. The closest breeder is in Canada. I am from the US... New York actually and I have a 3 month old wolfdog puppy that I had imported. It was not a hard process at all. The first thing you have to know is if your state will allow wolfdogs. New York allows up to 75% wolf, but we still had to notify all city officials and nearby neighbors that this was in fact a dog and not a wolf just incase he escaped, they would not confuse him with a wolf. We had him imported just a few days before turning 2 months old because he did not require a rabies vaccine because of his age. If he was any older than that, he would have to wait 30 days after receiving the vaccine. We picked him up at our international airport with no problems at all. The only drawback was his flight was very very long. He also had to be cleared through the department of health and border patrol. Where are you located? I would recommend trying to find the breeder that is in Canada. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Kat jest offline   Reply With Quote