View Single Post
Old 21-11-2010, 20:32   #10
Gypsy Wolf

I will get some pictures of her up as soon as I can - she looks a little moth-eaten right now as she seems to be "in between" losing her puppy coat and getting her adult coat in.
I am bringing her everywhere I can to make sure she is thoroughly socialized - especially if I decide to make her my next Service Dog. So far, she has been perfect with all the exposure.
The male, Pollux Crying Wolf, is owned by my friend. We did a lot of back-and-forth socializing with him, too, but now he is back with her full-time. She is going to give him a few more months of puppyhood - where he is not expected to do anything but be a playful pup - and then she will re-evaluate how he has developed and go from there.
He is really GORGEOUS. Just stunning. He has also started being very protective - and boldly defending his owner and his car. He is a serious boy.
It seems to me that Luna and Pollux are like either end of the spectrum of CsVs. She is more "shepherd dog" in looks and character, and he is more "wolf" in type and temperament. They are both very agile - easily doing agility equipment like the 4 foot tall "dog walk" or bouncing over fences with all four feet off the ground... and they never seem to "go around" obstacles like a regular dog would - they just go OVER the obstacle to get to where they want to be the fastest way possible.
Oh, and they LOOOOVE water...
Gypsy Wolf jest offline   Reply With Quote