View Single Post
Old 30-06-2007, 15:43   #12
nicholas

I took him top the vet again this morning to give him a shot of B12 vitamin. He ruled out the Herpes issue. It seesm however that he is getting better. Since last Monday he put on 1,5kg and he weighs now 15.5kg. His stool is mixed , half shaped but soft and half like diarhea. With regards to the kennel, the breeder informed that there is nothing wiht the other dogs and puppies. All of them are very healthy. I belive him since he has been very cooperative up to now. The problem is that even if he is sick i do not wish to give him back. I am attached already to him and i want to fight this together. The vet told me that hos treatmetn at the moment is a mild one just in case it is something simple. If he does not get better or completely healthy within the next 2 weeks then he will proceed with strong antibiotics which will mean that he has either SIBO or inflamatory bowel disease. He dewormed him again today and agreed on deworming him for the next 2 motnhs every 2 weeks. I noticed a good sign today. When he did his stool he did not turn around to eat it. SO i have the feeling that we are progressing..

Thank you all for your help.

Nicholas
nicholas jest offline   Reply With Quote