Thread: dotaz
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2012, 17:02   #85
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Moje oslední komunikace s hlavním adminem před delší dobou byla, že už ode mě má vše co chtěl (doplněné údaje o předchozích odchovech). Poté, co v roce 2011 získalo jedno moje štěně titul Světový vítěz, se nejprve objevily informace, že jeho matka je kříženec a když to "nějak nejde dokázat", tak zmizely kontakt u mého inzerátu, krátce na to i samotné inzeráty a nakonec jsem majitel, který nendodává výsledky. Dobře. Když nedodává, tak tedy opravdu nedodává. Konec. WD žije z našich údajů. Ale takhle má tedy smůlu, nebudu mu dělat hlupáka.
Poté, co se ukázalo, kdo je admin, kolik má ostatních nicků a co pod nimi píše za sprosťárny na cizojazyčých fórech, už nevěřím ani pozdrav. Natožpak nějaké kecy o adminovi z Afriky nebo co jsem to tu četla. To samé platí i o dalších minimálně dvou adminech. Jen pomluvy, lži, fabulace.
Škoda dobrých stránek.
I think it is pretty insolent of you to write such words. Especially that everybody can easily verify your words and to see that all you wrote here do not match the truth.
Your litters were banned before any "mixes wars" started here. More: your were banned from Wolfdog already several times before. The problem was our communication - every time you had the litters and you send the ads your were starting the mess on the English form that it takes to long till them appear. But after the puppies were sold there was no contact with you. I was sending many emails and I was waiting sometimes half(!) year
till I get anything from you. Usually I was able to complete the data first where you had new puppies for sale (and I was writing you that I will not post new ads till you will not give me the old missing information). Our so called "cooperation" finished when you send me several litters ads and you told you will not give old missig information.

It is true what you write - Wolfdog base on cooperation with owners and breeders. In this case it was YOU who broke the rule. Wolfdog is not a market place for selling the puppies but web page offering information about Wolfdogs. We will post any ads but only of kennels who help us to maintain this page. I think it is the fair case.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote