Thread: dotaz
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2012, 15:45   #83
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mist View Post
zpracuje nějaký český (slovenský) dobrovolník Pavel (Hynek, Vilém, Jarmila...) a zadá údaje do databáze. A to samé dobrovolník francouzštinář zpracovává příchozí francouzské emaily atd.
I'm sorry but it seems that you do not understand that NOBODY want to make it. For the long time ALL moderators were ABLE to add show results, litters and "dogs in need" to the database. But NOBODY was doing it. Some people (breeders and owners) tried to help but soon later there were attacked that they abusing their "positions" and promoting their kennels and dogs. Because of it they gave up.

And it do not wonder me a lot since I see how users like Hanka are attacking everybody who is still prepared to help us (getting no money for their job).
Do you think that you will be able to find a person fro Czech Republic who will work FOR YOU (by adding results of your dogs and your litter advertising) and getting later as "thank you" only insults? Do you think someone will try do be Czech moderator to be later attacked on this forum? I really doubt.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote