View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 02:42   #53
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

Sonia,

I'll keep you posted from my end about meeting up - and try to "rally the troops" with the other owners. Loki is pretty closely related to my upcoming litter. And yes, I love them all dearly! There really is nothing like a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog! I'd love to see a breed club get up and going in the US - I don't know if we have the manpower yet; all of the owners are pretty spread apart, and just a few are (or will be soon) actively involved with conformation, trialing, etc. It's important; more and more dogs are getting imported, and with popularity comes problems, unfortunately. A club that is connected with the registries to provide guidance above and support to owners is a big step to addressing those issues.

I'll email you privately sometime in the next week (things are a bit hectic at the moment) with some more info about my thoughts on a club.

Take care!
Marcy