View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 10:27   #67
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Rolf, it has already been said several times that Czech and Slovak clubs don't need to recognize a thing from outside countries.
You did actually say something rather obvious: if a Czech dog must get pedigree, the mother MUST have bonitation done in Czech republic and the father, if Czech, too. If the father is not Czech, he must have the minimum requirements for breeding in his country.
So they don't care how or if the dogs have been bonitated.

Also in Italy there are NO requirements for getting Pedigree...anything you do (bonitation, exams, xrays) is ONLY because of good will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Besides, if one dog gets P3 just because it loses just 0.03 to the required format to get P1 and another gets P3 despite clearly visible wrong format, (broad chest, short legs, etc.), long ears, dark eye - how can anybody treat bonitations seriously, wherever they are carried out? So the whole topic for me is just "much ado about nothing"

BUT: since wolfdog.org site is a private project, the owners/admins may set and apply any rules they wish and the users may either accept them or.... leave. Of course everybody may propose changes or improvements, but it's up the the owners if they accept them or not. I wonder why some people find it so difficult, almost impossible to understand?
haha...you make me crack up! absolutely true.
massimo