View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 22:03   #59
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimma View Post
I´m afraid you are now wrong Mikael. The MH stands for Mentally Dog and is only a DESCRIPTION of the dogs reactions. Its NOT a TEST in any way!! Your dog does not even have to go trough with the description to be declared deskribed. Only if the owner decides to quit the test or if the dog shows fear at the moment with the gunshot the dog is declared not correkt MH and is not allowed for breeding. If the describer decides to break the description the dog is still to be declared described. Every breeding club make up they own spiderdiagram that is supposed to help breeders to see where in the spider the dog they want to use in breeding has its instincts. Every breed has its own spider that shows what is WANTED in the breed so you can compare with your breedingdogs results but also what the dog leaves to the puppies. ( when the puppies goes for their MH) An exampel of this spider for collie http://www.vilda-meduza.se/index_a_kullens_spindel.htm. (We dont have this spider for CsV because we dont have a breedingclub yet to work one out.)

In the Swedish workingdogclub they also got an more advanced TEST that is called Mental Test ( MT) and when the dog either has "very good" in dog show or a exterior description from a showjudge AND got an approved Mental Test the dog got the titel "Korad". This Mental test is for the breeds connected to Swedish workingdogclub ONLY!! And they refused the question from SKK of connecting CsV to them...

// Jimma
Hmmmm

Skk decided Saarloos and CsV must do this (test) before breeding, as they are WOLF dogs and not just dogs... it has nothing to do whit if they are workingdogs or not on this breeds...

CsV and Saarloos is under Swedish kennel club and not Swedish Working dog club, yes I know... but last I did her it is still a requirement for both Saarloos and CsV to do this (test)... has anything change ??? As the Working dog club did say NO we do not wont CsV as a Working breed in Sweden yet ( or ever)

I do not understand all you did wrote, but I know one do not have to pass whit a good result to be permitted to breed, you just have to show up and do your best on this (test) and get a result, good or bad...

OK, it is not called (Mental Health test) in English, it is called Mentally dog, but to me it still luck like a test of mentality and you get a result that your puppy buyers might wont to se, or am I wrong ???

I do hope it is still a demand for breeding of CsV, but yes I understand if they will take it away as a demand on Saarloos, but the first litter of Saaroos born this year in Sweden parents had to do it, to get there pedigrees from Skk.
Please correct me if I’m wrong or has misunderstand anything

Yes we do not have a specific MH (test) for CsV yet, I think we must do the GSD (test) ?

Very best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 05-08-2009 at 00:13. Reason: Text errors
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote