View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:43   #18
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos2207 View Post
NO no no. The problem of this post is other. Julito not payment and when I reclam this payment Julito threatened to use every means to destroy my kennel If I reclam the payment or the dog. As you can see in the false argumentation of this professional circus humor.
one last thing:

If for you, the life of Zacarias is a matter of "professional circus humor." For me it is not, and with that and with their arguments and denials of the evidence that I sent you and says much of the evidence is that all this aporetic . The only thing they do is talk and talk and discredit me and veterinarians worldwide.

Nobody asks for in his public website no pictures of the instalations?

http://www.lupusibericus.com/index-es.htm

(as a public web page I put it here also to be understood that what I say)

No one questions because their dogs NEVER compete in beauty? (only few Times in Puppy class)

No one asks because he has no family or people or another places photos with their dogs? (the few ones are those that I did as I asked him please do so because it was very sad to have to dogs isolated in the world)

When he thinks something is because of what I speak, and to be a breeder should not have two dogs, but many more things as ethics, morality, love of dogs and especially knowledge and experience.

You can not buy 2 dogs and the fact that you like bragging autocalled BREEDER. It takes many years of experience and expertise on all race and breeding.

That's my opinion, though each do what he wants as long as you do it with RESPONSIBILITY.

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 02-01-2010 at 13:17.
Erwan Grey jest offline