View Single Post
Old 14-12-2008, 23:37   #189
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengan View Post
Paul.. until your "evidence" is public and proven.. you should keep your opinions to yourself..and if your "evidence" is not made public and proven then it's you who will have to make apologies
oh no not you yet again,, sorry to dissapoint you but i will definately not have to make any appologies, fact 1 I am only one of the people to give evidence in the case, fact 2 it has taken yrs to put together all evidence,fact 3 most evidence comes from members of DUTCH KENNEL CLUB,,,and other witnesses,, fact 4 it concerns your breed interests not mine, but at least i can say i done something to help the Saarloos breed and help preserve it, it is obvious you havnt a clue just how close this wonderful breed is to major disaster in Europe so therefor i must state that infact you really dont know what goes on with the Saarloos wolfhound at all, if you did then you have funny way of showing any concern about it, i know lots of Saarloos breeders and they all know about the cross breeding, false registering bastard dogs, health problems created in France, and yet you have not,,,,, very strang indeed,, Two questions only for you to answer,,, HOW MANY PURE BRED SAARLOOS ARE THERE LEFT? HOW MANY PURE LINES ARE LEFT TO BREED FROM ? Pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote