Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Yes, but this small prosentage is still much better than NOTHING
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
Hej Mikael,

what a pessimistic point of view from the north - lol.
Even if only the optimists answer Anthony´s questions it would be a base

hälsning
Angelika
Yes it would be nice if we lived in a drem world, but in reality I think that the honest breeders will lose buyers and the unserious that don´t report health faults will sell more puppys, and the breed would be more damage.
sens it would look fore the buyers that the unserius ones are the best and the most healty ones and the onest ones will look like the ones whit big problems.

But I agree that a DNA database would be a god idea, that way the breeders will no before the mating and will have easier to choose a combination that will produse healty puppys.

In Sweden you are not allowed to breed working dogs whitaut mental test and HD X-ray. And you are not allowed to mate HD C whit a C or a B onely whit an A. This to prevent HD problems on Working dogs.
Almoste every working dog breeder also do an ED X-ray at the same time, sens about 80% of the buyers request this resalt to.

I hope the roles fore breeding in udder countrys are this hard to ? but I´m not sure ?

Maby FCI are to make breeder roles fore all breeders to follow ?
But maby I´m living in a drem world to

Best Regards / Mikael