Thread: Pacino's kennel
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2008, 00:49   #15
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
Hey,
Thanks for your answer;
Do you know if this person is an "official" breeder?
does he have good references and a good reputation?

thanks,

Quiche
hi quiche it seems that lots of people here question my breeding in u.k although my dogs are pure bred, as many mention here its best you seek dog in europe as they are all dna tested, then you will be sure, also we do not have registrations by uk kennel club, so as you can see by other posts most dont want us to breed here in uk. but you are still very welcome to come see our dogs, then you can judge for yourself, you will see my last litter now 14 mths old come up to breed standard a lot more than some dogs on this site, they also have better coats ,bone,and are very open dogs showing no shyness at all, we done research before choosing our stud dog from holland, and we bred back to regain the more wolf type looking dogs, its not always good to go forward, you may loose more than you gain, i have bred dogs for over 34 yrs, produced the top winning akita in america 2007 and in australia 2006-07, have studied genetics and health defects in animals worked and lived with wolves for many years, and have forgotten more about dogs than some people on here know about them, but they are all intitled to there say, i have looked at lots of pictures on this site from a lot of different countries and i can see distinct differences in appearence, hight,coat,colour and temperament in this breed, and i now know of one dwarf born. by the way the dwarf is a registered czech wolfdog with the FCI,,,and is on this site,, regards paul
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote