View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 11:54   #5
Wolfsirius

There is also huge differences between countries with a living costs, or costs to feed/keep your dog.
Often is more cheap and easy to get a pup from europe, if you are living middle of europe, than if you are living "middle of nothing".
If pup cost 1200 eur in Poland, is quite high price comparing the average livingcosts / or salary people there get. Always if i travel in Poland (or few other countries) almost everything is really cheap to me
(i do not speak about dogs now) and if i compare Finland prices for living in here, for prices to live many other countries in europe, i must say, that puppyprices should be higher in expensive countries, than these "cheaper" countries. I don't know, but maybe someone can tell me, how much average man earns from work monthly in Poland??

In Italy there is lot of breeders, and i think they have different prices, i do not believe all pups in Italy goes for 1200 eur, even not all pups from Finland goes for higher prices, we had gave pups also for free.. and i think breeders in many countries had done same sometimes. Everyone have reasons for that.

Fila Brasileiro's cost here now ca. 1500 eur, but years ago, as there wasn't many, it costs ca. 3000 eur.

Black Russian terrier from top breeder RUSSIA, cost 1200 to 1300 eur, and this is quite big money for Russian people, comparing their average earnings.

-Suski
-Suski-
Wolfsirius jest offline   Reply With Quote