View Single Post
Old 20-11-2008, 14:12   #19
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Thanks for very beautiful dog show. super organization, ring anr ring work. me very like
super organization? you were in budapest because what you write is not true... it is worst show i see because no parking place, no people speak english. only hungary. problem to find ring and also judgement i not like because for me it is wrong if you can buy good results. i also no like evaluation. many good dogs have very good note and some not good dogs have excellent. i not think blue is real winner because i see much more dog look much more wolf. for me much nice was gass, volos and cnaytuk. for me blue is to much normal dog for be european winner. same alud - for me was much worst like other female i see.
i not understand very good notes. jasmine write in italy forum judge evaluate character but it is not true. not all dogs in champion class was shy but all have very good. and it class was much more nice like champion class female. and all female are excellent. and in this class alud is shy and she is winner. i see also fat female with very less wolf look. but judge give it female also excellent. not normal for me.
in final i agree hargo and helena was very much typical wolf looking. but european winner like alud and blue were not high quality like other dogs and females i see in budapest. but i know alud must win and it is planed. not first time you know.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote