View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 13:36   #11
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
-have both parents bonitation? What bonitation code?
I will be the "bad woman" again... Since the bonitation is also made by people who have no even basic knowledge how to judge and measure the dog I will add also by this point "Not important." Sure you can take into consideration the bonitation made by O.Dora or S. Bognarova but by the rest be VERY carefull... Sometimes a dog which have boniotation code "perfect" and P1 is so in the reality so UNTYPICAL that should be judged as P14...And we have MANY example for it...

The same is with the video from the bonitation character test. It is also for nothing since some dogs train with people who later make the bonitation...

No - I will say that the dog shows results and bonitation codes are important but ONLY if they are made (judged) by a real experts.

Butterfly, there is only one thing which counts - the COOL BRAIN and COMMON SENSE - the knowledge how to distinguish the facts from the public relation "bla bla" told by the breeders.... If you really want to choose a good dog from a good breeder - visit some breeders and see their dogs in reality. Do not base on the advertisment written in internet and on the forum... Because in the virtual reality all breeders are perfect, all dogs are nice and have good characters. All breeders are responsible and carring for the dogs...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote