View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 10:22   #5
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default Re: Csw Ownership in England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caly
I know a CsW has appeared at Crufts dog show in London and I am also aware that one is to appear at the Discover Dogs show, also in London this November.
Yes - it was the first CzW in UK. The name of this dog is Lynx Legend van Rijneckerhof.

Quote:
I have contacted the British Kennel Club and all they could tell me is that they do not recognise them as an official breed.
Yes, that's right. So far I know first breed fans have to import some Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs to UK and start breeding this breed in this country. After this they can try to register it. I think it will be not a huge problem because CzW is already recognized by FCI and it is also not so hard to import breeding material from EU-coutries (without quarantine).

Quote:
Are we allowed to keep these dogs in England or are they restricted by our Dangerous Animals Act that we have in this country.
Hmmm....it's good question for the people from UK (they are already here so meybe they will write some words about it). But I don't think there will e a problem with Dangerous Animals Act because CzW is a dog like other dog breeds...

Quote:
I would dearly love to become the proud owner of a Csw, so can somebody help me with information please.
Please take a look on this topic - we already spoke about it:
"Import to UK"

Greeetings,
Margo

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote