View Single Post
Old 30-01-2007, 11:23   #30
Sky
CLC per sempre!!!

Send a message via MSN to Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Sky

Hi,
if I can also say me mine I see this race from job to 100%, certain not all the subjects are suited to the job and it are here that the breeders have to work, trying to get dogs is morphologically excellent is that they succeed in working with his/her own masters.

My dog has gotten the brevet IPO1 to 2 years, trained by my wife which had never worked with any subject.

The problem according to me of the race is that people see her how a particular race frees, he thinks about having a wolf in the house or in garden, but this gentlemen it is a dog, it has particular dowries but a dog stays always.

In Italy there are subject that the flock selection have passed, civil protection IPO, but these results are gotten with sacrifice of the owner that has to approach himself in field to train himself 2 or 3 days to week but gentlemen in the other races is the same thing doesn't think that with a German shepherd he goes in field 2 times a month!!!!!!

Constancy!!!

I know that in some countries the job with the dog is prevented by laws, but this is a job race and to get the International Champion needs to have a job brevet and 2 CACIBs, as FCI says.

Regards Alessio Tabacco
Sky jest offline   Reply With Quote