View Single Post
Old 30-01-2007, 02:14   #26
mijke

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos
yes .........but it s not so easy ........frank
Sorry but YES it is more easy then you think!

When your country don't accept CsW as a working breed, you also can DO things with your Csw and you can convince other people (puppy buyers for example) that for the health of your/their dogs and the breed it is necessary to work with them

In my country (Holland) CsW are alowed to follow obedience courses, but to find other kind of training with a CsW it becomes difficult..., but it is possible when you are a bit ceative !

So I do a lot of things with my CsW with different traininggroups
And no, for me it is also not always possible to pass exams with my CsW But for me it is more important to work with a working breed like a CsW then get the official diploms

And that is why I am always telling my puppy's buyers: it does not matter what you do, but when you want a healthy and satisfied CsW's , DO something with them!

And for for example: because of my creative way of thinking and looking for activity's with my CsW, a week ago I was doing a rescue avalanche training in Austria in a group of a total different breed
And Chezka (Berta z vlei Chaloupky)and I did enjoy this new challenge (without diplomas)
Mijke

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote