Thread: DM Testresults
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2011, 13:22   #190
FreierFranke

Hello,

it is very secure we need a second, if not several factors including the onset of DM. How many of the dogs DM/DM where ill? In witch age the dogs where ill? For what % from the dogs we speak? We know to less in the moment!
According the university Bern in Switzerland where dogs ill from the race Hovawart the are DM/DM and DM/N. Other dogs from the Hovawart where not ill and they are DM/DM.

We make a Witch-Hunting!
Right now it like the plague during the Middle Ages is based on the genetic decline in the breed.

What if the medical-scientists decode the other 200-400 diseases? What we then made?

We need to observe and test, but it is too early, the results may have influence in the breed.
Look in this thread: Dogs who are N/N where celebration, dogs with DM/N where only ok, and dogs where DM/DM: Oh my Lord, the poor dogs.

This is not god for the breed, this is the beginning from the end!

By the way: All my dogs are testet!

This is my private opinion. It is difficult to explain this to me, my english is not good.

Greetings
Markus