View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 01:20   #15
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharkwolf

In short – I do not know of anyone who has CSW and the infrastructure needed to comply with DEFRA regulations. Even if they did, who in their right mind would want to keep CSW in such conditions? While CSW are not banned per se in the UK it is a de-facto ban – there are no known CSW in the UK and will never be until DEFRA reviews its position as regards to the Dangerous and Wild Animals act.
I really do not know as it is the fiscalization there, but as the government it goes to know that the dog is one CzW or one SwH (?)
for example: I have a CZW in mi house being that this breed is not the "most popular", and for who it is not accustomed very is seemed a "Utonagan" and other breeds that have erect ears, long snout and "wolfcoat" (simile Alaskan malamute, germann sheepheard agouty coat, husky wolfcoat and others...) .
How they go to prove that my dog is a CZW (for example)?

look
Here we are with a problem similar in certain cities, in the Rio de Janeiro the American Pit bull Terrier and the American Staffrodshire terrier had been banished, but the Dogue brasileiro and American staff bull terrier not, being this a breed (dogue Brasileiro) short while seemed, few knows to distinguish these breeds, then many APBT pass for Dogue brasileiro and can walk outside of the laws.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote