View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 22:46   #33
draggar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Why has this puppy this type of collar? Has he any serious problem? Or?....
We had a problem with him trying to run back into the house (to the point of almost dislocating shoulders). The pinch collar stopped it plus we also feel it is the most secure type of collar you can get that isn't a choke (we don't like to use choke collars).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Is there a reason way you want to show him like this...
Whit the tail between the legs I mean, is he very shy ???

If not, I would try to get better photos fast...

It´s hard to find a grown Vlcak a good home, even a really good one, if they are shy it is even harder...
Can you give us all a smal presentation of how he is ???

Very best regards / Mikael
His tail is down but not completely tucked but also, he's smiling in the pictures. He's odd, he's very outgoing at the dog park, has even walked up to strangers and kisses them at the dog park.

Watch the videos of him at schutzhund, you'll see a confident and playful dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backman View Post
I have followed here Pollux story, from importing, from blackmailing Edit for sending dog, to successful training news and good news. And suddelly he is searching for new home. Has something happend, if he is unpredicatble in your eyes?
Do I really need to answer this question again? Please go back and re-read what I've posted before you start ranting again. Read why he is at our home now and why we're the ones taking care of him.

Seriously, I'm on the verge of asking the admins to delete this thread. I'm starting to think it was a waste of time asking for help here.
draggar jest offline   Reply With Quote