View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 22:47   #18
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschia View Post
Hi Pacino, it's OK, if you prepare the dogs for the long flight and long quarantine, I thought you ment young pups, if already grown, that's better.

Well, what I think abou this you can read in another topic (northern inuit dogs), so I won't go into detail here. But if starting a breeding in a far country where import itself is very expensive, I would really try to at least import dogs which were judged by not only senior, but wolfdog-experienced judges, as suitable for further breeding. Especially, as there is a great wolfdog judge Sonya in Australia now.
it is of coarse very important that if cwd are to go to Australia then the best possable dogs must only be sent, it would be expensive, but as the cost is a lot of money i was selling my two cwd for very very little money £200 each i am more interested in getting the cwd to Australia as it is great that people are interested in the breed out there, i also agreed to pay for all vaccinations and the sky kennels, i get the sky kennels very cheap from quarenteen kennels as many people leave them there when they import dogs to uk, as journey is so long it is not for pup or young dog, adult dog is best then at least all health checks can be made before export insuring the best possable start for the breed,,,,,pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote