View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 23:17   #76
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
No one needs a csw who is able to pass IPO exams! We do not need aggressiv forward going like to use their teeth csw. We need simply pet wolfdogs who are family dogs and can stay in the house with the people and do not need to put in kennels.
No Christian. You can not write this. The breed is not YOUR property. And also not the property of French breeders or anybody else. NOBODY of you can say: we will change the breed!

It was created by Hartl as WORKING breed. And the character is described in the breed standard:
Lively, very active, capable of endurance, docile with quick reactions. Fearless and courageous. Suspicious. Shows tremendous loyalty towards his master. Resistant to weather conditions. Versatile in his uses.

So you can ONLY breed dogs which match the standard. If you will breed other dogs (with timid, indifferent character) which are only good as sofa dogs - you will breed UNTYPICAL CsWs.

If you, or anybody else do not like this character then there is only one solution: STOP to breed CsW. Switch to Saarloos or create an own breed.

An example - if you will buy a Ferrari and you will decide that the car is "DANGEROUS" because it is TOO FAST. And you will change the engine: if you will remove the 620HP engine and you will put there the Daewoo Tico 41HP motor and later you will try to sell this car as "better - more safe - version of Ferrari" believe me: the Ferrari company will sue you! You know why... Because what you are selling is no more a Ferrari but a counterfeit of Ferrari.

The same with Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. It was a project done by the Czechoslovakian Army (nowday it would be protected by the copyright law and for sure marked with trademark). There are only 5 lines of CzWs and ONLY dogs coming from those lines can be described as CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOGS. Additionally the Czechoslovakian team of "constructors" of this breed exactly described the characteristics of CsW and publishe it in the breed standard. You MUST follow the rules set by them. If you do something else you are breaking the "copyright rules" by producing counterfeits of Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
And it makes me smile remembering that you have one of the last F 5 csw..., so why do you have him? Does he have IPO? I remember at Margos place this poor dog, leashed at a tree, being afraid of all the people around. You do not had an eye for the need of your dog! That is a real shame.
Which dog? The only F5 I know is the G-litter - Garuda, Geryon, Gibil and Gwaihir visit our meeting frequently. None of them is even a bit shy. And they are extremely friendly...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote