View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 22:19   #36
hedeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalcon View Post
...if it was not for two people fighting Defra you would have no wolfdogs in the uk...
And for that I trully thank them. But what was real motives behind that is not so obvious. And if one of them is crossing CSV with other breeds, doing his own experiments, own projects I wont buy a puppy from him (it may be one of his experiments) only because he fought with DEFRA. It doesn't make him any more reliable breeder.

Quote:
...there are over 60 pure bred CVS in uk, but they are not fci registered, but they are pure bred 100% guarenteed...
Maybe. Maybe not. There is a risk of getting cross instead, and it is too big for me, to take a chance. The risk is always, it just can be bigger or smaller.

If I am about to support someone I would like it would be a person with clear reputation, and motives... If there is any doubts about it, I will go to next one. Same with breeders, why I should support someone who may be in fact ie. hurting animals? If everyone would do the same, doubtful breeders soon would be left out of business, right? I am not saying every breeder in UK is bad. In fact I am sure many of them are wonderful breeders, but their CSV may come from not so wonderful kennels, or maybe they are not really aware of their CSV is in fact a cross. Risky, risky. No, thank you, I will not take chance.

Quote:
...not one thank you was every recieved from Europe......
??? I thought that person did it because of his love for breed, because he wanted these dogs to be in UK, make breed more popular in this country, not for thanks and applause. But I can be wrong... Otherwise why to demand it so many times on this forum?

Any way, this discussion is getting a little bit off topic.
hedeon jest offline   Reply With Quote