View Single Post
Old 15-12-2007, 13:11   #52
Rona
Distinguished Member

Furyos, I don't know the breeder and I don’t know Paul but you can't deny that even if you call Paul's posts 'manipulation', one may easily count the dogs' ribs on both Paul's and Mirka's photos. Surely CSVs are not greyhounds, are they? I see no reason why Mirka should manipulate the photos if all other pictures she takes bring out the best of every dog?

Besides, you defend the French breeder... Fine, but two things surprise me:
First: you don't seem to worry about the welfare of de Louba Tar dogs. How would you feel IF it turns out that Paul was right and he (and others involved) will win the case in court (or whatever they plan) What will your reaction be IF Paul manages to proove that the dogs were kept in terrible conditions? Will you still defend the breeder and attack Paul? Or will you apologise him? Remember, we're talking here about living creatures. It's not an academic discussion!

Mind you: I'm not saying that this will happen for sure, but wouldn't it be wiser to withhold your judgements before you and we all learn more about the case and Paul's 'action' is brought out to the public?

Secondly: you accuse Paul of hypocrisy, bad intentions, hidden agenda, call him names while in fact we don't know where the truth lies. Your attitude and blind defence is weird to me and makes me wonder what YOUR intentions are? National loyalty or common interests with the breeder? Are you aware that you're risking your own reputation? If she loses the case you'll be disregarded by the majority of CSV owners community, not only in France.

Another question: what would you do if you had such knowledge like Paul? Keep it to yourself or display it? Any time, or only if you compiled good evidence?

What would each of us do in such circumstances?
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote