View Single Post
Old 13-12-2007, 22:00   #45
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanouk View Post
@ paul

I am very curious as to why you come out with these pictures now (you already gave them to the NVSWH close to 2 yrs ago ). You seem so confident about having a solid case.. Why risk your solid case for a little bit of exposure and stirring public opinion, why not strike hard after you have won the case?!

Furthermore i still remember your old website, where you showed a completely different image of the kennels, and i remember your beautifull pictures of the dogs at the agility place and of fe Skog in his kennel...
At what time where you stirring and misleading public opinion?
I still recall your wife at the show in luxemburg, and our conversation at that time.. could my english be so bad that i took her dissapointment in the kennel for plain out positivism and a wish to work together with Louba Tar kennels?

Is it why the situation was so appalling at the kennels that it took you 18 months to figure that out, is that why you and Corrie introduced the first TWH at crufts and , correct me if i am wrong, according to show results you co- owned a dog with her, and she showed also your great japanse for you , even after you have left the kennel?

I do not feel the need to defend CA Keizer, i have been there myself on several occasions, i do not depend on hearsay and images to make my opinion. Wished more people would do that!
But am curious to why your change of opinion
hi i take no risk at all, all is complete, i only wait on word foe date, yes when i went to live in france there were 49 dogs and conditions were good, we planned to open wolfpark also, with friends from holland , as time went on, the numbers of dogs grew, we had to work very long days, we were over run with dogs, we had dogs living everywhere, dogs lived in pens in the garden, they had no kennels and slept under the trees, the dogs were feed every day, but dogs get thin and loose weight because they have no shelter, even the hardest of dogs with the thickest of coats will soon get cold. and worst of all is lying on wet and damp soil, many times we tried to leave but felt so much for the dogs we stayed , at the end we could cope no more , we wanted so much to phone the authorities but were very affraid as the french authorities do not hang about, mrs Keizer kennels are for 49 dogs only not 119, you can just imagine how the authorities would of sorted this out, they put down over 40 dogs the year before as a breeder failed to comply with regulations, we asked for building material, we asked to cut down in dogs, at the end we had friends visit when corrie was out, we had our friends call as we needed help, we wanted people to tell us it was best to leave, it was very hard to walk away but with help we decided what was best for the dogs, so yes the first lot of months were great, and we loved every minute, you have been to the kennels, have you been down to the cellar? have you been in maternity unit? no you have not for no one gets there,,,, did you visit when there was 119 dogs at the kennels? by the way i took all my great japanese dogs with me, corrie did breed the bitch that was in co ownership with me after i left and she did fordge my name to register the pups,,,,, ther are over 150 photos of the dogs and conditions at the kennels only 24 were supplied by me, other photos were taken by friends of corries who visited and then passed on to others with critical remarks, but still no one reports it , i sent a post to this site regarding the first litter of czechs born in luxemburg by Gabrial lyns, stating all the information on this litter was incorrect, it was not put on the site, even though i have evidense which proves other wise, i sent email to margo, maybe she will publish it onn site if you ask,,regards paul
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote