View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 15:46   #1
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default Information about litters in the database (breeders listing)

I would like to remind the breeders that the Wolfdog.org base on on reciprocal benefits: we do a lot for you and we also expect you will do something for us... Unfortunately it do not works in some cases...

So please read again with what conditions you agree when you post an add on Wolfdog.org:

Quote:
*** As the time goes or at the latest after puppies' pick up you are obliged to send us information about puppies (birthday date, names, registration numbers, tattoo/chip numbers, names of new owners (+ if it's also possible their personal data: contact addresses, phone numbers and emails) to our email address [email protected]
Quote:
*** Free-of-charge advertisements base on reciprocal benefits - You get a chance to announce your litter effectively and for free and we receive from you the information about puppies and owners as a "payback". Until you don't fulfil the conditions you will not be able to place more advertisements. Resending of the overdue information to us will result in your future advertisements being published again.
At the moment all breeders can easily check which information is still missing in the database about their dogs and litters (dogs which they bred). By some breeders we do not have even names of the litters bred one year ago!

So please read it VERY CAREFUL:

Please check the database if info about all your litters is there and if all data is added and correct:
- names of the dogs
- dates of birth
- registration numbers
- chip or tattoo numbers
- names of the owners
If something is missing please send it to me: [email protected] (I have information that some emails sent to me "disappear" - some emails are treated as spam by spam filters and removed by the server so if you do not get information that I get the email and the new info do not appear in the database try to send it using the "private messages" on forum).

Breeders which still will have some information missing in the database will be removed after 22.02.2009 from the kennel listing.

We will also remove all litter advertisement coming from those kennels.

After the breeders will submit us all missing info they will be again listed on the kennel listing and will be also possible to add litter advertisements again.
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote