View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 11:26   #97
Wolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Sorry but this only shows you know nothing at all about the materia and not very much about genetics and breeds.
Apart of this the two pups show a high variation. Maybe you should go and ask the breeder of Aargon Spirit of the Wolf what she thinks about the matter. I for example have never seen a pup out of this line with a bad mask.
White Shepherds don´t have the silly back of the normal ones, they are mostly lighter build, they are not supposed to have pink noses and where should the shyness come from crossing a shepherd with a CSV?
If a breeder only has one purebred dog but doesn´t use a dog from outside how is it gonna happen he can produce purebreds??
If the parents are purebreds which kennelclub signed the pedigrees?
And how do they look like? Which organisations have done the HD- and eyes-check on the parents of your couple? When did the parents of your couple get the official ok for breeding.
Sona is so very right.

Ina
What are your qualifications in genetics?

"Apart from this the two pups show a high variation" type "Czechoslovakian Wolfdog" into google and you will see Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs with high variation as well, but like my male and female pups you can identify them as Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. The variation I was referring to is in mixed breed pups, some pups will lean towards Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, other pups will lean towards White Shepherds (or what ever they're mixed with).

"White Shepherds don´t have the silly back of the normal ones, they are mostly lighter build, they are not supposed to have pink noses and where should the shyness come from crossing a shepherd with a CSV?" Can't you see I put that statement in quotes?! I was quoting what someone else said my pups could possibly have, so tell that to them. Read the thread.

"If a breeder only has one purebred dog but doesn´t use a dog from outside how is it gonna happen he can produce purebreds??" Have you even seen the pedigree? because if you have, you would know that their lineage isn't all Ravens Spirit.

Just because a dog isn't registered with a particular organisation does not mean the dog isn't pure. Rest assured our dogs have been health checked, and don't exhibit HD or eye problems.