Thread: Poop eating?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:33   #7
DIMITRIS

Ok if you laugh here is another one (but without poo): We were playing in the living room and she bit me. After 2-3 "NO!" she continued harder so i stopped playing, ignored her, she continued and i left her alone and went to my room. I was hearing her moaning and howling and waited for her to stop and become calm so i could open the door again. After 20 min. she stopped, but when i was on my way to open the door other noises started:"BANG!KABOOM!".. I was like "OK, i don't care, destroy everything, i am not awarding you by coming there until you calm down.." But no hope she continued the destruction noises for veeery long, so i started surfing in the internet for the time to pass..Then suddenly...NO INTERNET! And no noise.. She had taken down the router from the table and she had peed on (and in) it making it useless.. (coinsidence i know, but..like she knew that the internet helped my patience and she hit my weak spot!.. Then I just gave her a hug! my mistake but couldn't punish her cause i couldnt stop laughing!
By the way she still is attracted to her "things" but slowly starts to hear me when i say "NO" to her poo eating!..We ll see..
DIMITRIS jest offline   Reply With Quote