View Single Post
Old 16-02-2008, 05:40   #31
Kat

I do not want to exclude any owners in the US to Virginia. Like I commented before, I think that we should get a "confirmed" list of ALL owners in the US before we nail down a final location. Of course Virgina would be fine for us, but of course, we would be willing to travel. Again, unfortunatly Elek doesn't do well with car rides, so I would like to keep the distance to reasonable. I would be more than happy to get an agenda together for us for all to review and comment. If someone can get me a list of all states in the US that would like to attend, I can do some research in finiding a resort that would best sout all of our needs. Wildenmorgan, I think that your idea for a cabin is excellent. Something to that effect would work as we could let our dogs off leash and not have to abide to "Super 8" rules and regulations. I know that here in NY, we have "resorts" that have single cabins per family among many acres of land. They have about 8-10 single cabins per family and if we could find something like that, I think that would fit pretty good. Is there any way that we can find out how many US owners are out there and we can send out an e-mail to see if they are interested? Once we get the numbers and locations zeroed down, we'll pick the location.
Kat jest offline   Reply With Quote