View Single Post
Old 23-11-2010, 10:10   #7
jasmine

Good Morning ,

I have never started fights, topics , I am the person who are always attected year by year in this "litter time".
I know that the market is getting less, I know that hard to sale the pups....but to always use this "sale technic" is more than disgusting.
On the other part I must tell you, to be on focus is realy amusing me and I believe there are more person who could see behind the curtain than who believe the bulshits.

Margo,

I'm sorry to say but for me you are not a family breeder. You are also a producer!!!! A family breeder keep max. 3-4 dog not more, you have 10 at least, a family breeder don't make litter from 14 month old female like you did last year, don't make litter from old females like you do this year , don't make several litters year by year like you do and don't live from the dogs like you do!!!!
So I realy don't understand how dare you criticize me !!!!!

About your balabalbalbla to use the same males : I don't put my litter plans not because I haven't got, but because of you!!!! And of course you always have excelent breeding plans, so after WDS you planned 2 litters from Hitt ( just to keep the different lines of course .... ) and after Gisu's succes you made big publicity on your forum about your plan with Gisu's father (do you think I haven't got friends who read and translate me your bulshits you write to your own site or polish forum???????)

And as your all females and males are from Joly ex. Mery Bell, you couldn't use your males just for Mery Bell ( and you have alredy done it ! ) so please don't write me money saving mateings!!!!
I also make/made litters from foreigner males, and YES !!!!! I dare to use my own males as well as (for my oppinion, what is surely not like yours ) they have good bloodline and excelent dogs.

So I realy will make a statistic about the time(s) when my kennel appear in the forum...and of course always in negative way , but I think the result won't be unexpected as it always happens in this period and always when some other "famous" kennels have pups (and maybe problem to sale them)

I'm not perfect, I make mistakes as everybody could do......and though I think I have enough experienses I have never feel that I have to say what is right or wrong, I have never feel that I have to criticize others.
There are a lot of ways...I try to walk on my own way..............

Have a nice day,

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote