View Single Post
Old 16-03-2012, 21:56   #100
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekate View Post
Waouuuu so much Bad words in this topic ...really you have a real big problem ...
Yes, you right. I have problem with it. As many people do. Not personally - I will not use any of those mongrels. But there is something bigger: you are destroying this breed. And soon or later the breed will get banned in France because of you and your illegal wolf crosses which can be really dangerous. I hope only that this ban will not spread in Europe.

Quote:
For information in France we have an exam to have the pedigree and breed with our dogs ..
Which exam... a DOG SHOW. Judgement written by a judge. I can arrange a paper for you from a judge that you are breeding sheeps....
In short: don't make me laugh.
We do not need exams but DNA tests.

Quote:
Nothing else are in my blood line than what is wrote on pedigree ... Sorry if you don t have same result with your marriage ....
Thanks God I do not have the same results as you... Because I do not cross my dogs with mixes. Thanks to this you can see by all of them Jolly (and not the 'neighbors' mixes as it is the case by you).

Quote:
Margo never use same blood and never crying wolf the most wolfish dog in Europe with passo del lupo ...
Frank, do me a favour: read finally the breed standard.... Read a bit about the breed.

Quote:
Money money money ..
Yes, you right. But not about me but about you. Lets see who is cheating the pedigrees. Suski who never bred any wolfish dog. Passo del Lupo who has in Italy huge competition of much better breeders than he is and because of it he had problems with selling his puppies. Now you - in France where there are already serious breeders who have pure Wolfdogs and who you are not able to defeat.
All of you would be never able to sell the amount of puppies which you produce. Especially that with your lack of knowledge about this breed you would never be able to breed any wolfish dog.

Now we can read that the people offer you double prices. In the hard time when other French breeders sell really nice puppies for normal amount of money. You see... people want to pay double prices for dogs with fake pedigrees (and they want to pay such huge amount of money because the EXACTLY know that the dogs are not pure but crosses ). It is the only reason why your business is running and other businessmen who want to make money with dogs are joining you.
But remember: one day the 'purity DNA test for Wolfdogs' will be done and all of these deceived people will come to you and ask compensations. Because you didn't sell them Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs but mongrels. And it apply to whole 'Mixes mafia' in Europe.

Quote:
Perhaps you can cross him with poodle ... I can give you some French kennel adress ... )
Please do it - post here the list of French kennels which you do not like and who do not like you and this what you are doing. In this way we will have a list of serious French breeders posted here....

Now serious:
I see you decided to lie till the end - it is your decision. But we know the truth, you and me know exactly that those dogs are crosses and you breed dogs with fake pedigrees. We know what is told next to the show ring, in the phone calls and in the private talks. You are mixing your dogs with mixes and it is well known. For this reason you do really not need to speak with me - you will not convince me because I know that you are a liar. But you can still try to convince some poor people on the French forum. Maybe they will still believe in your words. I will not (you know it). And it is boring (although also somehow funny) to read your assurance that the dogs have real parents written in the pedigrees.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote