Old 22-06-2012, 10:53   #53
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norky View Post
Problem Crying Wolf Y-litter?
All litter is problematic to you!
To ME???? I'm sorry but I think you mix some different things. AS I told: my vision of banning litters and dogs is a bit different than this of Admin. I have less problems with CW dogs and more with French (I think it is not fair to set on the same level litters of CW which are MAYBE mixed with dogs from "de la Louve blanche" which are mixed FOR SURE).

About the Y-litter: finally you must understand that (much) more people see that there is something REALLY wrong with Crying Wolf dogs. The Y-litter was reported by Hana KAufmanova from Czech Republic. One I can say to you: for 100% she is not my friend. And as far I see she is a big enemy of the new Admin. She is also the ex-friend of Edith so if she decided to report the litter(s) - there must be some other reason which are known by her.
I think the given reasons were really good because it was accepted by the Czech Kennel Club who asked the Slovakian Kennel club for DNA tests. If Hana would not have any reasons they would never accept it - they do not accept "gossips".

For me it is not a problem. I think the Y-litter owners are even lucky. Because after the DNA tests will be done at least one CW "line" will be happy because they will be DNA tested and nobody else will spread any gossips about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norky View Post
(example: CW. Lara, CW.Odette etc. etc.)
You forgot Sibir and Thalia - the parents of the red Wolfdogs looking like pure Saarloos - so similar to the Saarloos owned by Edith...
Don't you see that there is really something going on? And it must be cleared...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote