View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 19:55   #27
Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
OK, now we can come back to our topic... I must mention, Monika, that it is visible that you do not have enough information about dwarfs in our population because believe me you will not start the topic to blame others as your female has in the pedigree at last two dogs which were for 100% "carriers" of the dwarf genes...

Now for all readers: Monika (as always) writes some gossips but she is hiding the main information. Thanks to this she is manipulating the facts and thanks to it blaming people she don't like...
So I will write more about this case but excuse me that I will hide the names of these dogs because both breeders of the parents and the "breeder" of mentioned puppies do not deserve to be attacked here. They were never hiding the facts, they helped us very much to collect the information about possible "carriers" - they are really honest people and perfect breeders so because of it I will not allow to sling mud on them here on forum by people like you, Monika...

You are writing about the polish litter with dwarfs. First you should not hide the information that this litter was NOT born in my kennel. Second - please do not hide the fact that both parents of this litter come from Polish kennels which are known not for bonsai dogs but really nice, big (also for Czech standard) Wolfdogs. So please stop to wrote such stupidity like "Bonsai club for CSW"...

Monika, a "fanatic polish girl" is exactly source of your information. Her behaviour is for me simply disgusting. She was playing the best friend of the dwarf owners only to get as much information as possible to blame other Polish breeders. Breeder of the mother of this litter because they are very successful with their work (what drives her crazy as they are much more known after breeding one litter than she is after breeding 3 litters). And breeders of the father as some years ago they rejected to use her stud dog and from this time they became they enemy number 2 in Poland. (after me of course.... )

These words show exactly that you have no idea what is going on - it shows how poor is your knowledge about this topic (as poor as quality of the source of your information about it)... After so many years of hiding health information, cheating and manipulating the facts you really get so used on such type of breeders' behaviour that it is unimaginable for you that there still exist honest breeders which do no behave like you do.... SAD...

Dear Monika, you should know that nobody was hiding this information (it is official in Poland, the owners are active on the polish forum) and Mijke (the dwarf project leader) was informed about it exactly by me. This litter is just proof for the information we had before. Nobody was writing about it because nobody even though to use it as argument to fight or blame these breeders. As we are not writing about other dwarfs or blaming any breeders or owners. I think you TOTALLY missunderstood what is the main point for collecting the information about the "carriers". For us it is just information. For you it is great argument to fight with other breeders - now I really understand the arguments of Czech breeders which accused you for abusing the possition of breeding comittee member in Czech Republic to fight with competition and why they removed your from this function.

But from the beginning - some facts for all readers:
You will not find this litter in the database. It was a mistake litter - the man rescued a female which was related to his male. By mistake the male covered the female - there were two dwarf puppies born in this litter. The dogs do not have pedigrees because their parents do not have the breeding rights. Mistake which is now used by Monika and her polish friend for their personal wars...

With the information we have at the moment it is easy to say why the dwarfs were born - in their pedigree we have one dog which is 100% "carrier", and strong inbreed on two other dogs where one is also "carrier" for 100% and the second is "carrier" almost for sure (but not 100% so far). 1 dog comes from Slovakia, 2 of them from Czech Republic (all of them with hundreds of offsprings in all european countries).

I hope the case is clear for you now...

Monika, THINK: why do you know about Hantu? You know why: because NOBODY is hiding the information about her... She was not tested but it is almost obvious she was a dwarf.
I know it is unimaginable for you that a breeder is not hiding information about his dogs. But I really do not need to hide anything - there is really nothing to be hidden...

Back to the topic: do you remember your words which you told some years ago - that there is a 'rule' in Czech Republic that in every litter one or 2 puppies MUST die. Do you know how many of the were hidden dwarfs? How many dwarfs were born by you? Nobody knows it exactly because such information is hidden by you and breeders like you. Basing on the pedigree there were dwarfs (or will be in any kennel) because according the dogs which were for sure "carriers" I would say 80% of the dogs (maybe more we can count it later) can be carriers as the most popular stud dogs in Slovakia, Italy, France, Holland and Czech Republic were carriers...

Now back to the Hantu case - I have really bad news for you. It is already known for longer time that Milo Ruskov dvor is "carrier" (and he is in the pedigree of all dogs which you are writing about). Yes, yes - exactly the grandfather of your female - Upstream.
I didn't have any dwarfs in Milo's litter - all puppies were normal. But there are two other breeders which had them for sure. One died at the age of 6 weeks after birth - was not registered. Second lived about 2 months - stayed by the breeder till end of his life. I do not have information how many similar puppies were born in Slovakia but for sure there are more such cases. (of course it is nothing against Milo - if I would have the chance to decide if I would use him again I would do this again - he was famous and popular stud dog because he gave good quality puppies with great character and perfect hips (with much more HD-A results than the average statistics).

In the pedigree of your female there is another "carrier" dog comming from the same kennel as the dog "responsible" for dwarfs in France and Holland. By his offprings we have also dwarfs born (the polish litter is one of them - there is even inbreed on this dog).
As you can see nobody is "free" of this problem - even you as there are (at last) two dogs carring the dwarf gene in the pedigree of your female. And for sure more by her puppies as there are known casses of dwarf dogs by Passo del Lupo.

As you can see the difference between us is: I'm not hinding the information. And you - you are blaming other breeders but you did not even allow for a possibility that you dogs, dogs from your kennel have huge "chance" to be carriers... And there is no info about dwarfs puppies born in your kennel only because you do not allow such information to be published (as you do also with the most health problems)...

I will not use the "carrier" story to blame your dogs. I do not want to blame Passo del Lupo, z Kladenske zare or Ruskov dvor. Or any other kennel. But after collecting the information it just came out that any dog can carry "dwarf" gene.
What I really do not like is that you are ruining the whole "dwarf project" as it base ONLY on the voluntary work of breeders and owners. The data was collected only for futer information. Nobody was blamed for having carrier. No line was selected as "ill" or "dwarf line" and no breeder was blamed. Thanks to the information we are getting from breeders who sent us data about born dwarf puppies we were able to identify much more carriers and possible carriers than thanks to the gene tests (which are too expensive for many breeders). I'm not sure if they will be so willing to help Mijke now when they can see that for people of your kind it can be only good reason to attack them because of personal reasons...

I'm sorry but it seems you have NO IDEA how a good breeding "adviser" should behave. And instead of really carring to eliminate health problems you are just looking for reasons to attack more and more breeders with invented "genetic problems"....

Sorry Loco, your " report " was best the end of this topic, but I will write sortly.

I'm not grafoman and exbicionista.
I am not a sociopath, therefore is easy for me to differentiate what is good and what is bad or dangerous!
What are you doing Margo, this is called "brainwashing."

All necessary and required about dwarfismu were told yesterday, and this issue is clear!

I have private doubts whether was Milo tested .... but it's my thing.
Dwarf puppy I saw after Ali, too: 0 (
Needless to do drama more.
.... But if I am writing something, it's like the injects into the hornets' nest and it is very funny: 0)

Thanks God that was the breed recognized by FCI before the era of "Wolfdog.org and Margo's brainwashing!"
I worked actively for our Club 10 years, maybe more?? It is sufficiently long time and this time for the our breed was more important, we was owners no recognized dogs.

Fanatism and inability to recognize a different view, another way is the path to hell.

And finally, I am currently the owner of 2 females CSWs, only and I promise that they will be testing this year.
And I hope, that more owners let tested dogs from my kennel, than Rolf.

And I blame Polish breeder never!! Why?? It is only your manipulation and stop these speculation. I don ´t need to play on freinds or expropriate e - box!

Only real test is done clear, we not need to wash the brain and no one discussed above.

Monika

Last edited by Monika; 07-01-2010 at 20:35.
Monika jest offline   Reply With Quote