View Single Post
Old 28-01-2004, 22:57   #18
Conor

I am in agreement with Gaulimorn. The Winders have my confidence, respect, and sympathy at their loss. I am taking one of Lynx's pups, and I will will be referring to Paul and mandy in the coming months for advice and help. I will also be offering to help them in anyway I can in getting the CzW established in the UK. My opinion is that they are a credit to dog breeding, as they are so approcahable, evidently care for their dogs with regard to who they go to, and are not out to wring every penny out of the litter by asking ridiculously inflated prices.

A breed such as this has and will continue to arouse enormous curiosity from other dog breeders, owners, and the public in general. The owners of the first litter have a considerable responsibility, and debt of gratitude to both the Winders, and Cornelia Keizer - who I am told by Paul will also offer her advice to the new owners of Lynx's puppies as and when it is required. This will all be free, and more to the point, it will be sound advice based on DECADES of experience from the Winders, and Cornelia. I have owned pedigrees before, and paid considerable sums for them, but this is the forst time I have ever felt that I will be getting valid, concerned support. We should thank our lucky stars that we are the fortunate few, and we should be happy to ofer our support to Paul and Mandy in the coming months to help get this marvellous rare breed established with the great reputation it has justifiably earned on the continent.

I feel as though I have been granted a privilege, and given the opportunity to take up a rewarding new hobby - thanks to Paul, Mandy, Cornelia, and Lynx.

Finally consider this: anyone wanting to help Paul and Mandy will probably have the opportunity to breed their animal should they wish. I don't think for a minute that Paul and Mandy are anticipating doing it all alone without wanting to refer to the blood line that is Lynx's legacy. They will be asking us, to get involved. You will make your money back on your initial lay without any problem.

I will be thanking Paul and Mandy profusely on Saturday, and I will be mailing Cornelia Keizer on Saturday, to thank her for helping me to realise a dream.

Any one else who is taking one of Lynx's pups; it would be good to have contact with you, and hopefully we can share our experiences of our new dogs, and maybe pool resources to help Paul and Mandy in the future.

Conor
Conor jest offline   Reply With Quote