View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 19:00   #57
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I think the idea is pretty good, I understand it perfectly, but people are forgething some important little things

First of all, lets see one reallity wich was completly forgothen here, bonitation isn't acessible for everyone, we have already 2 registered breeders in americas, me and Wildenmorgen, do you really think is that easy take a plane, make all documents for the dogs and travel to europe for make a bonitation? People, if I travel with my dogs more than 1 time per 2 years I will pay'd taxes for my OWN dogs back to MY country as if I had buy then outsite, I will need minimally 6 months of exams in the dogs for they get the CZI for MAYBE enter in europe, they will need travel almost one full day or more without water or food, lonely in cages as baggage!
I can travel only 1 time per 2 years, so, I will fell really stupid if I lost this only opportunity to bring new bloodlined dogs easy to my country for do a bonitation!
I don't want blame bonitation here, but we all know that this isn't so rellyable at point of we do all this way only for make bonitations.
For we bring bonitations we will need bring the judges all this way, I saw how was difficult for Belgiun club make the bonitation, I cannot imagine how will be for the judges comes here, and this is the only one of the high amount of problems we normally have for make important events specific for a breed because the size of the country.. maybe the guys wich have a CzW in French Guiana will drive by car more than 10.000 km for go to an bonitation in Brasil, if theyr cars support the roads prototypes we have in north.
But this is our own problems, you're all have nothing to do with this, futurelly I hope we will soon have more breeders here and they automatically will fall in B class independant how good and criterious is theyr selection, and , as Rona remeber perfectly, we will understand the only few differences wich exists between the two groups, but other people not, we will be ever like a "second class" independand of wich we do... togheter with some breeders in europe that live close to orign country and dont dare to go and bonitate their dogs or by fear of receive a P14 or for lack of time, or maybe by lazyness and careless.
people isn't able to differ good and bad breeders, will never understand this little difference in B group.

But now think in the breed, more important than Bonitation surelly is the ED results, I know we have few dogs with this problem but we still have, ED results are acessible for every country do and is really important, some dogs in this list have this problem and only who saw their in reallity will have a little notion that , maybe, the dog wich moves strange on dogshows have probems in elbows, and here, we're talking about a illness worst to control than HD because it's genetic.
In same way we can think about working exams, exams are the way to proof your dog can work, we know of course some cases of dogs wich pass because the test was done in it's own garden or because the helpler was the owner or someone the dog was already accostumate to attack, but it's better than nothing, important is let the breed continues to be a working dog like it was created, in countries like France that protection cannot be made, it's possible to make track tests, obedience and so on. CzW must show itself more as working dog than it's now, I believe more in dogs wich have BH and others tests than one Of in bonitation, and, well, working exams have in all countries too, being acessible for everyone without difficulty.

I think Bonitation surelly is important, but until now it isn't acessible for everyone for be such crucial in a global list.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 01-11-2008 at 19:03.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote