Thread: Furminator?
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2011, 09:14   #16
Silvester

Originally Posted by Tassle
I'm afraid my dogs are inside dogs and all that comes with it Hair is brushed out otherwise they get itchy and my floors take twice as long to clean....

And call me vain - I like my dogs to look nice so I get rid of the tufts

Yeah, I can agree to all of what you wrote before and I understand you -
but in spite of it, it´s not NEEDED for the dog - only for YOU !

Ok, the wish to have a clean house without dogs-hair inside at any time and the keeping of Csv ( or any other dog with the exception of a poodle ) inside house will always be in the contradiction / collision to each other, no question.

Because of that i wrote my last sentence:
"If you have the dog most or all time inside house it might be a little different, but I think even then it´s not needed to do great work on hair and coat, some brushing with normal brush for dogs is just enough."

Originally posted by Nebulosa:
...then I dont brush my dogs and in a matter of days I will have my hot fake cream snow spreaded all over the house, garden and even flying outside.
Well, it's very usefull to substitue the cotton at our christmas three.

Yes, that´s a nice effect , isn`t it ??

But i have noticed that here in my place it only takes one, maximum two days until the little birds which are building their nests in spring-time have collected and taken away all the hair which is down on the grass in garden... In nature it´s perfect recycling !

(Of course this might be different in South America with complete other climate and time of nesting of birds...)

Best regards, Silvester

Silvester jest offline   Reply With Quote