Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2010, 23:39   #60
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
never mind the ears what are you lot going to do with the kennels passo del lupo and his abuse of his bitchs, F..k all your to busy putting up your stupid silly f..king remarks about one litter that have no type, while bitchs suffer in Italy at the hands of this breeder, not one of you give a dam about the CWS, you are a load of w....ers, Today i have written letter to FCI lodging complaint about the exessive breeding of bitchs by the passo del lupo kennels it is backed up by two vets, my friends in europe will also now get involved as we will not sit back and see animals abused like this, ITS YOUR BREED YOUR BELOVED CWS, as for cross breeding in europe i lived in europe for 5 yrs and i can give you list of cross bred czechs that have been registered as pure bred, but what would be the use of it as you lot will do nothing about it, not one comment on my posts about the abuse of cws bitchs by passo del lupo, either your all afraid to speak or you all as i think dont give a shit....
Again wrong thread and bad language. (fill in the dots...)
I hope administration of this site does something about this user as soon as possible.
He may have good arguments but expressing them in a totally wrong way.