View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 15:02   #14
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by saschia View Post
I would really try to at least import dogs which were judged by not only senior, but wolfdog-experienced judges, as suitable for further breeding.
It would be interessing, but unhaply the things not work like that.
I know really some cases of people wich ask help of a very famous, experienced judge for introduce a new breed in his country, and it not work like that, what I saw mostly times was people sending really bad dogs ( dogs wich none would buy on the original cuntry) to these far away people who ask for help, saying that those dogs are the best, good lined and so on.
I saw the introduction and the start of some new breeds here, I can garantee you, those that ask help of the club for get good dogs and advices only brings descarted dogs with the illusion of bring a good one "because club say it is", I saw also some champion with very important title for the breed coming, with the breeder thinking it would be a garantee of a good dog, and when the dogs arrive he was really non-standarded dog.. but titled.
In truth seems people from the origin country loves send dogs wich would be a suposedly "shame for a kennel" outside, maybe, as one way to hidden problems in his breeding.