View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 00:05   #104
Quiche

Question Breeder in Uk

Hi everyone,
I had this website since a while in my favorite, but as i was traveling around the world, i couldn't really get into geting a dog to share my life so i didn't subscribe before.
Anyway, today i ended up living in the Uk. Vacation over going back to work.
and I am looking for a new "fury beast" to share my life.
I saw one wolfdog, while I was browsing russia, and I just can take him out of my mind. So my plan is to seek for one to share my new home with him.

I have been browsing the forum, saw 2 posts about it already here... but they didn't comes up with factuals answers. that why i would be pleased if you guys could help me.

1) is it legally allowed today to have a WD here in the uk wihtout any specific license (delivered by the city council)?

2) I read that someone (sorry i haven't pay to much attention to the name.. the applogize: i am a noob ) had a litter of WD here in england.
so i assume that it is possible now that some breeder appeare around uk?

3) and in a more global ways, Coming from france and i lived there, i have been influenced by lot s of cliché on our "none frog eater" neighbors, and one was they are not really easy with dog owner in genral, that now you have to go through a kick kind of test ( a sort of driving licence for dogs), and i was wondering if that is real or not?

Sorry again, if my post isn't in the best english, and if my question might sound redondant with some other.

have a good day,

Cheers

Quiche
Quiche jest offline   Reply With Quote