View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 18:34   #44
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
Ahhhhh 98 degree and C ???????
Strange.....what were the 3 countries? Because 100/98 must be C/D in everywhere!!!!!!!
D is about 95º including in hungary, but the difference is that in your country a 96º dog still will be C, maybe it explaines why we get such bad results when works with some dogs coming of your breeding or used by you.
His HD where evaluate by 3 vets in different countries, Brazil and Poland, maybe I should send it to Uruguay for Margarita Duran for get the same or even better results and nobody be able to contest it.
I would like to remind you, great expert, that the results are not only gave by norberg angles, but also looking the situation of the cartilage wich reflects clearly in the bones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester
I´m sorry that it´s need to tell : But - dear "Nebulosa " how can you be so impertinent to say something negative about the ancestors / parent- dogs of Carlos´ litter??
Oh yes, I forget, everything coming from your dog is perfect, your dog and Carlos dogs are perfect also, we live in flower world.. why do we continue breeding, if we have Carlos and his litter with perfect dogs?
Where is the lie? what I told here is fakt, Askia comes from C father and both parents of Emba's mother are B, she is A as Askia is A, its called selection, and its made in hips also.
I hope you know also that have both parents A doesn't garantee that you will get A pups, including it was the case of Oskar and of some other dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester
"Who is living in a glass- house should not through with stones !"
I really hope Jasmine will listen to it, because its really not my case in the moment, maybe futurely, we never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona
I'm sure he wouldn't torture his pups like this and only now is defending himself by exaggerating his efforts..
You see, the conclusion I arrive is that the main problem is not the pups with Mozart, but the mother wich listen everything clearly.
I really hope he is exagerating.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 04-01-2010 at 18:49. Reason: I mistaken names :S
Nebulosa jest offline