View Single Post
Old 16-03-2012, 15:35   #88
SARKA
Arimminum Kennel

Send a message via Skype™ to SARKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by koomak View Post
No it's me who will not give you puppies :-) :-) :-) :-)
you do not know for Ariminium? She asked me two babies, one male and one female! it proposed to double the price for the first choice! ! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Questo è il messaggio scritto da Filippo per Sophie su facebook
"11 ore fa
Monica Gambini
  • Sophie m'a demandé qui je Sarka vos animaux de compagnie, vos chiens sont dans l'amour, et en particulier Guerya et Graal. Je ne m'inquiète pas si ils CLC - MIX ou les loups, j'ai déjà une femelle qui m'a vendu Sarka et j'adore cette race et le loup. Je suis désolé pour ce malentendu. Je ne suis pas un éleveur de mon travail et mon mari est un constructeur. Nous vivons à la campagne en Toscane, si vous venez en Italie sont heureux de vous accueillir. La Femme de la CLC (Wapi) que nous avons est pour moi et mon mari comme un fils, est notre ombre. J'espère que vous pourrez comprendre. Désolé pour le français, j'ai traduit avec google.
    Cordialement."

Sophie asked me who I. Sarka said me that your animal are bery beatiful and in particular Guerya and Graal.For me is not important if this dog are CLC-MIX or wolf because I have just one femele from Sarka and I like CLC and wolf too.
I'm sorry for this misurdestanding .I'm not one breeder and is not my work and my husband is a constructor.We live in Tuscany in rural and if you want to come in Italy you are my guest.My femele CLC (Wapi) is for me and my husband like daughter.I hope that you can understand.

I confirm that Filippo asked me two puppies from Doz and Demoniak of Sophie only because filippo like this animal and he promise me don't use never in reproduction,because Filippo is Arimminum Extra Edition owner's but he have official agreement with me and in this agreement is written that Extra Edition will be cover only one male that I will choice.Filippo like my opinion in breeding.
About double price I can guarantee that Filippo was prepared to pay for time normal price for the first choice. But now Filippo confirm me that he does not want puppies free price too .