View Single Post
Old 17-10-2011, 20:45   #22
kalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
as you guys know,there are not many pure csv's and swh in the uk but still there are some.....the breed (csv)is not established in its own right and many people have not met a pure...but quite a few have met crosses(mixes)and own them....its become more and more apparent that some of these 'owners' call their dogs pure or vlcaks! ...when pushed and asked they explain what breed/types are in their dogs..so they do know that they do not own pure

i also know of a few dogs that were bought as pure and sold on as pure(not directly from the breeder) yet one look at the dog shows they are not(and also where they were originally bred)so these people do not even know what a wd should even look like let alone act like!

i feel its very damaging to the breed as these are not representatives of the BREED yet are being 'passed off' as such...but what can be done?...i fear not alot
between pacino wolf zone and lee church there has been 10 litters of pure bred czechoslovakian wolfdogs bred in the uk, with a total of 89 pure bred pups, so what ever are you blithering about now, you know much about nothing,,,,,,,pacino and wolfzone have between them imported 6 pure czech wolfdogs and have two coming in next month, pacino kennels have used two european czech wolfdogs to stud there bitchs producing new lines, so between pacino and wolf zone they have enough bloodlines to breed for at least 8 years,, all you people now talking the talk about the future of the czech wolfdogs in uk, first of all get your facts right then do something to help LIKE IMPORTING SOME DOGS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you want to know if a wolfdog is a pure bred or not instead of pissing off ronnie winder why dont you ask him all you need to do is give him name of breeder that is all as he will know if they can produce pure czechs,
kalcon jest offline   Reply With Quote