Thread: CW in the UK
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 03:15   #43
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Maybe I can reply about it then our club is even more open and dirty than the italianone

Yes, just a simple person can make a "pure breed certified" you only need a look like CzW dog and show it to 3 all rounder judge who sometime snever seen the breed before, if they said "ok" so the dog receive the pure breed certified, and can mate as make registered puppies with special pedigree, here, in red collor then the official is blue one.

No, only show the mongrel CzW-look-a-like for 3 all rounder ignorant judges and you will have your pure breed certified.

Difficult.. FCI is just politic as dogshows, only a good way to have your money with the registration and monopolium

Sure!! the 3 all rounder noob judge

After 3 generation of registered dogs all Sangria and other mix lines will be so consider as the old pure lines for FCI, some uninformed people probably will use without know about all this, some will use for continue such "super" line

That's why by the way I agree with GSD breeders and his non-FCI club conected only with the German GSD club.
Well there you go,,,,, if this is true as i am sure it could be, then here we have evedence of cross bred CWD with false pedigrees, no different to France,,,,,, WHAT FUTURE HAS THE CWD IF THIS IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE,,,,,,,is this where the new health defects come from? the small CWD, shy and nervous ones with tails tucked up, ones that look like they have greyhounds cross, curly tails, no face mask, very sad,,,,,,,,,,
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote